Thursday, June 08, 2006
From heart to heart

Assalammualaikum.. =)
My feelings for you
Will never stop...
I keep on thinking about you
Day and Night non-stop...
When the first time i met you
I fall in love with you...
I don't care about the
Consequences when i've chosen you...
Now, when u're in my life,
I feel so annoyed...
When i want to sleep,
I will be dreaming about you...
When i walk,
I will be thinking of you...
But i never seems to miss you...
I think my love has fade away...
I can't take this anymore.
But...
I can't seperate you from me...
I will feel regret of losing you...
Why did you do this to me?
You're making me hating you...
When are our problems gonna end?
I hate this..
Please don't do this to me...
You're making me stress..
You're making me sick..
I can't eat when you are still in my mind.
Especially when the time i have to meet you...
When is this going to stop?
I didn't expect this will happen to me...
Did i do anything wrong of chosing you
as part of my life...
I can't breathe...
But whatever it is, and no matter what...
I can't break with you..
You are my future..
You are almost everything to me...
And i don't want to loose you at this moment...
I need to be more patience this time...
Just another five months more..
Oh please...
Sigh...
Everytime D&t.. D&t..
Whenever i go, i think of u!!
Design & Technology,
U're making me MAD!!
Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu..
Hey,
Wacha thinking of me??
U thinking of BGR problem is it??..
Hehehe..
Now u know how mischievious i could be!! =D
Till here,
Take care friend..
And don't be like me..
Stressing so much over D&t..
Wanna sleep!!
*Yawning* ^o^
Assalammualaikum..
Myself
NAME:
AGE:
D.O.B:
Favourites
bla bla
bla bla bla
bla bla bla bla
tag ME
insert your
tag board code
My history
Thursday, April 07Friday, April 08Wednesday, April 13Wednesday, April 20Monday, May 02Tuesday, May 03Friday, May 06Saturday, May 07Saturday, May 14Saturday, May 21Friday, June 10Saturday, June 11Sunday, June 12Tuesday, June 14Friday, June 17Monday, June 20Friday, June 24Saturday, June 25Wednesday, June 29Saturday, July 02Thursday, July 07Monday, July 25Tuesday, July 26Saturday, August 06Tuesday, August 09Monday, August 29Wednesday, August 31Monday, September 05Wednesday, September 07Sunday, September 11Thursday, September 15Thursday, October 27Saturday, April 29Tuesday, May 02Monday, May 08Wednesday, May 10Monday, May 15Sunday, June 04Wednesday, June 07Thursday, June 08Saturday, June 10Wednesday, June 14Sunday, June 18Thursday, June 22Friday, August 11Tuesday, August 22Sunday, August 27Thursday, August 31Sunday, September 24Sunday, October 01Sunday, December 03
My friends