Thursday, September 15, 2005
H e Y L o O o

What do you think of this picture here?
Urm..
Actually, this is my workpiece for my Design And Technology.
Well, i have no idea of what I am doing but this is the only thing that came to my mind.
Luckily Mr Tan like it and accept it with a smile.
Alhamdulillah, at last I'm done and i should say that I am satisfied with it.
The only thing is that, i do make a big mistake by using Aluminium Sheets for the Clamp.
But its ok.
As long my teacher like it, I will love it tho.
That's it for today.
Oh ya!
Do wish me good luck for my up coming N level examinations.
I do hope I could come back to WGS for my O level next year.
And I also wish all the O's & N's student GOOD LUCK & ALL THE BEST!
Hope that You all pass your EOF exam's with FLYING COLOURS.
A'min.